Commercial plumbing involves installing and repairing industrial plumbing systems and fire sprinklers in large establishments, like apartment buildings, restaurants and hotels. The main job of commercial plumbers is to keep the drainages, sewers and the whole plumbing system in impeccable working condition. If you are a commercial building owner, you should have a reliable commercial plumber to carry out this work for you. It should be noted that a commercial building has some extra plumbing requirements as compared to a residential building. Here is a look at some of the services offered by a typical commercial Hamilton plumber:
- Underground piping – This work should be carried out with the greatest care and expertise. Commercial plumbing contractors should know how to fix even the most complicated pipes in the plumbing systems of big commercial buildings. They should put everything in its right place to avoid the need to do repairs later. Pipes that are installed underground should be strong and of high quality. Your commercial plumber will be able to install and repair underground pipes.
- Toilet Repairs – Your plumbing contractor should install new toilet systems and repair any damaged toilets in the commercial building. The Hamilton plumber should be able to guide you on the best toilet systems to install in order to cut costs while offering you the best services for as long as possible.
- Hot water system services – Commercial plumbing contractors can take care of hot water systems in your commercial building. They know how to install these systems from scratch and how to repair any damage to the system.
- Plumbing installation services – If you have faucets, pipes and any fixtures that need to be installed, a commercial plumber can do that for you. Most of these plumbers have the skill to carry out any installations and replacements required for the plumbing systems. These plumbers are also updated on all new, high-tech fixtures as well as plumbing tools on the market.
- Water conditioning services – Your commercial plumbing contractor should check on your water on a regular basis to make sure the water in the plumbing system is always clean and safe.
Sewer plumbing and drain cleaning – These services include maintenance of sewer lines and unblocking of blocked drains. A reliable Hamilton plumber will be able to tell what has blocked a drain and give advice on how to maintain clean drains.
- Water and energy conservation – Commercial plumbers are also able to assist you to lower the energy and water costs in your building by improving your plumbing system. There are some high-tech plumbing fixtures that consume very small amounts of energy. Your Hamilton plumber will help you select these fixtures.
These are just some of the services offered by commercial plumbers. When hiring a commercial plumber, choose one who is highly qualified and experienced. You should also ask for a license and insurance before hiring a potential plumber. This is very important and it will save you the pain and hassle of hiring an unqualified commercial plumber.